News Flash

Homepage Community News

Posted on: March 25, 2021

How To Report A Pothole In The Township

As we move into Spring and temperatures rise, potholes will become more apparent.  To inform our Public Works Department of a pothole, visit Report a Pothole in the Township. This form is for Township owned roads only.  Some roads in residential developments are Township owned and some are privately owned (and maintained).  

The remaining roads are owned and maintained by the Commonwealth of PA.  All numbered roads (Routes 29, 30, 202, 352 and 401) are State owned roads, as well as King Road, Swedesford Road (from Bacton Hill Road to the Tredyffrin Township Line) and Phoenixville Pike (from Route 30 to King Road - near Home Depot).

To report potholes in privately owned residential developments, contact your homeowners association.

To report potholes on PA State owned roadways, contact PennDOT toll free at 1-800-FIX-ROAD. 

Facebook Twitter Email