East Whiteland Township is, an EOE, provides valuable HR services to attract, develop, motivate and retain a diverse workforce within a supportive work environment. We do this by creating an inclusive and engaging workplace environment by supporting, motivating, and developing our diverse and highly skilled workforce.
Human Resource Responsibilities:
- Management of Human Resources Information Systems including Payroll
- Administration of employee benefits
- Employee training and development programs
- Development and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure an equitable work environment and compliance with legislative and regulatory mandates and reporting requirements.
- Full-cycle recruitment and retention of a diverse workforce
- Employee and Labor relations management