Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Built by George Ashton, a prominent member of St. Peter’s Church, General Warren Inn was owned by the Penn family at the time of the American Revolution.
Gunkle Spring Mill is a nationally registered historical resource.
The house, built in 1700, continues as a residence today.
William Lockwood, a successful Philadelphia manufacturer, acquired the property in 1863.
The Continental Army general used Malin Hall as his headquarters the night of September 15, 1777.
The church originally was built with logs in 1710.
Built in 1720, the tavern is a private residence today.
This tavern later was called Linden Hall for the row of Linden trees that stood in front.
Established in 1721, the White Horse Tavern was built along Swedesford Road - the oldest road in the state.
This house, also known as the Long Pull Farm, traces its original construction to 1729.
The African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church was regularly attended by African Americans who lived and worked on Bacton Hill.