2023 Summer Camp
Registration Link HERE
2023 EAST WHITELAND TOWNSHIP SUMMER CAMP
June 26-July 21, Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 3:30pm
Kathryn D. Markley Elementary School
354 Swedesford Road, Malvern, PA 19355
For more than 40 years, East Whiteland Township has been sponsoring a Summer Recreation Program for children who completed Kindergarten through the completion of 6th grade. For the 2023 season, Camp Director Michelle Mariano-Fasano has planned another 4-week summer program guaranteed to be fun for all.
Fun & enthusiastic counselors lead sports, games, dance, arts & crafts, and more…..
ELIGIBILITY AND PRICE:
- East Whiteland Residents: $575 for the first child and $550 for each additional child.
- Non- Residents who live in the Great Valley School District: $650 for the first child and $625 for each additional child. Limited space for non-residents.
ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION INFO:
- East Whiteland Residents must register from March 1- June 1
- Non- Residents must register from April 3 - June 1
- Registration and payment can be completed through www.myrec.com from the Township website www.eastwhiteland.org or
- Completed registration receipt from MyRec website with a check payable to East Whiteland Township should be sent to the Township building by June 1.
WHAT TO BRING:
- A morning snack (no sharing-due to allergies)
- A Bag Lunch Daily (no sharing-due to allergies)
- Please Bring One Water Bottle (plenty of water breaks)
- We will be following all CDC, State and Chester County Health Guidelines regarding COVID-19. Please note: Summer Camp is subject to change or cancellation due to COVID-19, changing conditions, and restrictions.
- Transportation is NOT PROVIDED